Atacr 4-16 vs mk5hd 3.6-18

I’m looking for a new long range hunting scope, I’ll be shooting steel out to 1000 and hunting out to 600, I am not worried about weight but I want relaiblily and durabitly out of my setup, these are the two scopes I’m looking at currently…. How does the mk5hd preform? I move had leupolds in the past (vx models) that I was not impressed with durability-wise so I’m curious how this particular model preforms since I’ve heard good things mostly… I know the atacr is an absolute tank of a scope so no questions there

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I’m looking for a new long range hunting scope, I’ll be shooting steel out to 1000 and hunting out to 600, I am not worried about weight but I want relaiblily and durabitly out of my setup, these are the two scopes I’m looking at currently…. How does the mk5hd preform? I move had leupolds in the past (vx models) that I was not impressed with durability-wise so I’m curious how this particular model preforms since I’ve heard good things mostly… I know the atacr is an absolute tank of a scope so no questions there

ATACR