Baby girl names

AlleghenyMountain

Lil-Rokslider
A couple of months before my little girl was born, a hunting trip took me through Cora, Wyoming. I now have a beautiful, sassy 2 year old named Cora.

I had a great aunt named Cora Lee, if I'd had a biological daughter I would have lobbied for that.

She dipped snuff. (Born about 1896)

Congrats man!!

We have 3 little ones. GIrls are Savannah and Everly, boy is Brantley. Charlotte was high on the list but the wife said a princess across the pond named her daughter that so it got the ax.

I gave my wife two options for our daughters name

1 Cardington
2 Meredith

My two boys immediately liked Meredith and it grew on my wife pretty quickly. Her brothers call her call her Merebear

Dirtydan

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats!
18 years ago I named my daughter Spawn of Satan but my wife shortened it to Sydney. It stuck and now she only acts out on her birth name.

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
My daughter is almost 2. We named her Aria Kenley. I picked Aria, and the wife came up with Kenley (it’s both our names mashed together, Taralee and Ken)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ODB

WKR
My daughter is almost 2. We named her Aria Kenley. I picked Aria, and the wife came up with Kenley (it’s both our names mashed together, Taralee and Ken)

Man, if we mashed up our names our daughter would be called Chaxter or Baxdra. Glad we stuck with Dessa...;-)

OP
Broken Compass
My two girls are named Emry (4) and Avery (2). Avery got her name from one of my waterfowl blinds. I wanted something hunting related for her name, and I happened to walk past one of the blinds as we were leaving the garage for the hospital.

Avery is actually in our top two!

OP
Broken Compass
Dessa - a Greek name that derives from Odysseus, I.e to wander or travel. Couldn’t have picked a better name for our kid. She’s bad ass.

I like old names in general:

Beryl
Olivia
Martha
Good stuff ...

If she was a boy, he would have been called Saxton Arthur. Anyone guess where that comes from?

I’ve ran the Pope and young thing through my head a few times trying to come up with something cool

Reactions: ODB

JD619er

WKR
Both my wife and I's great grandmother's we're named Evelyn so that's what we named out first. My second daughter is name Presley.

Jimbob

WKR
Abigail - meaning: my father's joy, wife of King David in the Old Testament, intelligent, beautiful and loyal.

Madison - has connections to the name Mathew which means "gift from God". Boy or girl we were calling the baby Maddy or Matty) this baby was a surprise so the meaning fits.

My wife and I like to have some meaning in our kids names so these worked great. Love my girls.

We did Amanda. That way she could go by Amanda professionally or by Mandy with Friends. She is pretty much Mandy to most everyone except mom and Dad. We call her Manda.

Congrats my friend.