Badlands approach

DEW0341

WKR
anyone have any info on it? Good pattern in person? Is badlands gear good to go? Haven't ever really considered their clothing line but that new pattern looks interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looks nice. I think its only available with their packs right now. Looked into it a week ago and still no option on their apparel. Have not tried any of their clothes but they do have some baselayers using bamboo which has some interesting properties to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

jspradley

WKR
Looks nice. I think its only available with their packs right now. Looked into it a week ago and still no option on their apparel. Have not tried any of their clothes but they do have some baselayers using bamboo which has some interesting properties to it.

I have a set of their bamboo layers. It's really a synthetic fabric with "bamboo charcoal" in it whatever the heck that's supposed to do... bamboo fiber cloth is super nice and if I had paid full price for the aet I would have sent it back but it's still a great base layer set for what I paid for it off Camofire

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a set of their bamboo layers. It's really a synthetic fabric with "bamboo charcoal" in it whatever the heck that's supposed to do... bamboo fiber cloth is super nice and if I had paid full price for the aet I would have sent it back but it's still a great base layer set for what I paid for it off Camofire

Does it do well with not holding stink? Bamboo in the backpacker world is getting a following since it seems a bit cheaper than merino and doesn't hold smell like synthetic.

jspradley

WKR
Does it do well with not holding stink? Bamboo in the backpacker world is getting a following since it seems a bit cheaper than merino and doesn't hold smell like synthetic.

I haven't taken them out enough to develop the stank yet, I plan on finding out soon enough though. They are built really solidly though, they gave very few seams in them to come unstitched.

OP
DEW0341

DEW0341

WKR
Well I just ordered some pants and tops from them in the new approach I'll see what I can do as far as a quick review since there seems to be nothing out on it yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk