Barrett Fieldcraft???

701hunter

FNG
Oh wow. I remember when these were out they sat on shelves. I should have bought 100 of them.

When I got mine, it was right around $1350 shipped.
why did these sit on shelves? ive recnetly learned of them and the "seem" perfect. you know of any flaws?

z987k

WKR
why did these sit on shelves? ive recnetly learned of them and the "seem" perfect. you know of any flaws?
I have no idea why they sat.

Nno issues at all. Mine is my favorite rifle. I just wish I would have bought about 3 of them in various calibers when they were available.

I know for me it was a huge chunk of cash for a rifle. Then I stared seeing the range reports. By the time I started looking, they were just starting to get a little rare after a "temporary halt in production". Best $1240 I spent on a rifle.

I convinced my father to buy one (6.5CM 18" threaded) instead of a Christiansen as a lightweight hunting rifle. The quality is near the $3000 level for the $1800 he paid. Best lightweight suppressor host I've ever seen. I wish I had picked one up for myself.

Since we’re all reminiscing… I sold a threaded 18” 7mm-08 for $1450 and actually made $100 over what I paid on it. Dumbest sale of my life, in hindsight.