Bay Area kifaru packs.

choovhntr

WKR
Any roksliders live in the east bay, own a kifaru pack, and would be willing to let a guy check it out? Want to buy one and would love to check one out before making the purchase.

I'm in the peninsula, have a nomad/bikini frame. Don't head out to east bay much, but if you're in the neighborhood, you're welcome to check it out.

Ozz08

WKR
I was a Bay Area guy until about 18 months ago. However, I may be out there in a few weeks to bass fish the delta for a week or so. If I end up going I'll bring my timberline 1 and could make a run to concord.

OP
choovhntr

choovhntr

WKR
Blown away by the generosity of everyone on this forum. Simply awesome. Thank you everyone. Answered the PM's, thank you and hopefully we can make something work out. I will send everyone else a PM if I'm headed your direction anytime in the near future. Ozz08, let me know if you end up coming out here. I have a buddy who fishes out there a lot. I'll ask him what the bass are hitting and where the hot spots are.

Ozz08

WKR
Thanks bud I've got a solid pattern for this time of year that has been lights out for the last 4 years on the delta.

Still not sure if I'm coming out or if Ill be there later in the spring. I will keep you posted.

shaun

WKR
I am all over the Bay Area quite a bit working for PG&E you in north bay or South Bay? What frame and bag are you wanting to try

MattB

WKR
I am in San Jose and have a DT1 and bikini (small belt, 24" frames) and a few different bags. Let me know if I can be helpful.