Best instant coffee packets

rayporter

WKR
Buy a jar of folders and a jar of your favorite instant capichino and mix them together
I go with the English toffee flavor.
I haven't found any instant coffee that is close to actual coffer. We used the folgers tea bag coffee pouches on our last trip. Much better having actual coffee.
a little cappuccino will serve for the creamer.

Clarktar

WKR
Cascadia roasters packet with some minimus cocoa powder!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I drink whatever was on sale straight black every day at home. But when I’m hunting/camping, I go with these and they hit the spot!

Attachments

• CD58555E-7E1D-4C25-A90E-8CD1D24AA5EB.jpeg
    CD58555E-7E1D-4C25-A90E-8CD1D24AA5EB.jpeg
    815.9 KB · Views: 76

Ebby

WKR
I've been drinking Wild Society lately

Their stuff is pretty good and definitely not "Woke". Suport a lot of the same things that I support. They have a couple varieties. The honey blend is great for backcountry if you like it a little sweet since you don't have to take much else with you.

The Folgers ones are the best bang for your buck imo. I am not looking for the best of everything when in the backcountry as i enjoy being uncomfortable out there but i must say the Folgers are actually pretty dang good.

No way i’d send one red cent to Starbucks.

Mount Hagen coffee is really excellent. I picked up some Wild Society instant Honey and Colombian at Sheep Show this year. Its really, really good, especially the honey. If it were less expensive, I'd switch to it for hunting use, might still. The Hagen is really hard to beat. Hagen is $0.34/serving, Wild Society is $2.33.

TyBuck28

FNG
Recommend me some instant coffee packets for the backcountry. I don't mind the preworkout packets every now and then, but i really prefer plain black coffee.

I know that starbucks has packets, but I'm not supporting that woke bullshit company
I like the way you think, gotta put your money where your morals are.

splatek

FNG
I think all instant tastes similar: Folgers for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trader Joe's instant coffee packets. $1.99 for 10. Best instant coffee on the go.

They have coffee, milk and sugar premixed. It takes 2 packets to have a big cup of coffee like I would at home.

Now I don't live near trader Joe's and I don't do sugar anymore at all. So I use regular instant coffee, Stevia or whatever sweeteners you use, pour them into the fold top plastic sandwich bags and tie a knot into the corner of the bag. We call them "crack sacks" as that's the name for the same way of packaging drugs in the hood.

I haven't figured out a milk or creamer to go in there yet as I will not use coffee mate powdered creamer. But it has worked well so far and I just drink it black in the field and use half and half cups at camp.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk
I use a scoop of dark chocolate whey protein or vanilla and add it to my camp coffee. A little xtra protein to add to the daily menu plus a squeeze out of a honey stinger gel packet.