Best way to repair hole in pack

MtnManZ

Lil-Rokslider
My EMRII has two holes where the pack meets the bikini frame toward the bottom of the frame where the rivets are. Damn rivets.

Those of you who have repaired holes in your packs.....what has been the best method? I've seen tenacious tape, k tape, etc. What are your findings? Opinions? I'll need a repair that can take future abuse/abrasion from the rivets on the frame. I'll be putting tape over those rivets also.

Thanks

OP
M

MtnManZ

Lil-Rokslider
Will do^^^^ Thanks for the reminder to let the pros handle this.

Shrek

WKR
I would call Kifaru and see what they had to say. IF it's wearing through I think they would patch it. I haven't heard of that being a problem so they may be interested in what is going on with yours.

OP
M

MtnManZ

Lil-Rokslider
I blame the train to hunt program;) I've been running with weight in my pack. Those rivets on the bikini frame will be covered with something from now on.

Shrek

WKR
I blame the train to hunt program;) I've been running with weight in my pack. Those rivets on the bikini frame will be covered with something from now on.
Great reason for the wear and to send it to Kifaru. I bet they could patch it up and maybe double up the pack cloth over the rivets or something to make it more durable. I'd be careful running a lot with weight. Knee replacement surgery sucks !