Bourbon hunting

Where’s my bourbon drinkers at? I’m in Ohio and looking for a few things, figured I’d reach out on here to my fellow hunters maybe someone could pick something up around them that’s not available around here and vice versa. Got a small list below of what I’m looking for if it’s something you think you can help me out with let me know! Can provide my number for easier contact

E.h Taylor barrel proof
E.h Taylor small batch
E.h Taylor single barrel
Stagg JR
Eagle rare
Angels envy cask
Angels envy straight
Weller blue bottle
Weller black bottle
Weller green bottle
Weller red bottle
1792 barrel
1792 small batch
1792 sweet
Blantons
Buffalo trace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blantons, EH Taylor and Buffalo Trace are easily found in Ohio.

ToolMann

WKR
Been sipping on some Eagle Rare tonight. Damn it's good. My wife got it a Christmas gift from a customer. Have a feeling I'll be buying more soon.

Where’s my bourbon drinkers at? I’m in Ohio and looking for a few things, figured I’d reach out on here to my fellow hunters maybe someone could pick something up around them that’s not available around here and vice versa. Got a small list below of what I’m looking for if it’s something you think you can help me out with let me know! Can provide my number for easier contact

E.h Taylor barrel proof
E.h Taylor small batch
E.h Taylor single barrel
Stagg JR
Eagle rare
Angels envy cask
Angels envy straight
Weller blue bottle
Weller black bottle
Weller green bottle
Weller red bottle
1792 barrel
1792 small batch
1792 sweet
Blantons
Buffalo trace

In my neck of the woods 1792, Buffalo Trace, and Eagle rare are pretty easy but any weller, blantons and Stagg are impossible. sure get tired of looking and paying the damn high prices...

Just send me a copy of your photo ID for proof of age, social to prove the ID is yours, and a credit card number so I can place your order, I'll get you all squared away 😉! Just ignore the extra charges from kifaru they should fall off after 30 days or so. . . Promise!

OP
Allen-samsal19
In my neck of the woods 1792, Buffalo Trace, and Eagle rare are pretty easy but any weller, blantons and Stagg are impossible. sure get tired of looking and paying the damn high prices...

Sent ya pm

Why not just order online? Pretty much that whole list is available.
Living in Utah :rolleyes:
5xsnlh.jpg

If you're in Ohio, you're likely only a few hours from the Buffalo Trace Distillery in Frankfort, KY. They make standard Buffalo Trace, EH Taylor, and Eagles Rare, and you may be able to pick up one of each from the source. Angel's Envey is produced by Louisville Distilling in Louisville, KY. That'll knock several off your list one one long weekend. ;)

If you're in Ohio, you're likely only a few hours from the Buffalo Trace Distillery in Frankfort, KY. They make standard Buffalo Trace, EH Taylor, and Eagles Rare, and you may be able to pick up one of each from the source. Angel's Envey is produced by Louisville Distilling in Louisville, KY. That'll knock several off your list one one long weekend. ;)
And what a fun weekend it would be.