Boy names

txtransplant

Lil-Rokslider
Got a baby boy due in a few months. Still trying to come up with a good name. Looking for something unique. Any ideas?

Oh man! Congrats! My son, Sage, is 12 now... Been a lot of fun hanging out together! Picking a name is hard.

I like Bear and Sawyer just to throw a couple out there.
06a6d05b11bcbbe8b1d9d23aae44a145.jpg

“Wisten to the whythmic whythm of the woodwinds as it wowws awound and awound…and it comes out here!” — Elmer Fudd

Marble

WKR
Family names are always good.

I was going to name my first kid Hunter, but it was a girl. Later in life she told me she wished I named her that. I'm dumb.

You and the wife will find one that just clicks.

Congrats!!

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Family names are always good.

I was going to name my first kid Hunter, but it was a girl. Later in life she told me she wished I named her that. I'm dumb.

You and the wife will find one that just clicks.

Congrats!!

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
I think Hunter is a great girls name. Actually if my wife and I have another one and it’s a girl we’re going with Hunter.

To the OP, it sure is tough! What are some names you guys are contemplating?

idahodave

WKR
My son‘s name is Rowdy. He loves it. He’s about to graduate from college with a 3.9ish GPA. He’s a hunting and fishing machine. Great kid in every way.

My wife rejected every other hunting/fishing/outdoors name, but loved this one for some reason.

KsRancher

WKR
Before we found out our last one was a girl we had a boy and a girl name picked out. Porter was the boy name. At a family get together we told them our boy and girl names we had picked out. My brother popped up and said "if its a Porter, I think the middle name should be Jon". I really liked the name Porter. But I don't know if my wife could have dealt with everyone calling him Porter Jon.

rcb2000

WKR
Here’s some advice from someone who got “creative” with the name. Don’t.

Congrats on the kid, give them a name that isn’t so uncommon that people have to ask how it’s spelt,, or where it came from, or what the meaning is.

Kids can be brutally honest with each other, and won’t think your unique name given to your kid is cool, and your kid will be the one that deals with it.

I appreciate traditional names for traditional men. I don't care so much for the made up names that some people keep coming up with. Names can show lineage and respect for those that came before.

If you kids name is the thing that makes them special they probably aren't.

You and your wife will find a name that fits and you'll know. Just know that if you pick a dumb name people like me will make fun of you.

logan123

Lil-Rokslider
I appreciate traditional names for traditional men. I don't care so much for the made up names that some people keep coming up with. Names can show lineage and respect for those that came before.

If you kids name is the thing that makes them special they probably aren't.

You and your wife will find a name that fits and you'll know. Just know that if you pick a dumb name people like me will make fun of you.
Your kids named King Leonard IV, Lord Baron of the Trailer Park, Keeper of Bald Tires or something?