Cabelas Instinct o2 line

golfbum

WKR
Just wanted to give a quick review and hear any feedback anyone has on the cabelas instinct o2 octane line.

I purchased a few pieces this summer to use this fall and have been 100% blown away by how well they performed for the price!

I got a a fannin softshell coat, fleece pants, and some light weight poly base layers. They have all performed better then I would have imagined and the coat is unreal! I paid less the 100$ and it does everything I could want from a soft shell. It has perfect pockets a nice hood and pit zips. The pants are great for stand hunting or really cold weather, and the base layers are great for the less then 15 bucks I paid for each one.

I also got a 40l daypack that is easily my favorite daypack I have ever owned. Not a great meat hauler but was able to carry half a mule deer a couple miles with no issues. I would want a frame at base camp to haul meat however.

All zippers have been great and equipment has held up perfect. All of it looks like new after a pretty busy 4 month long season here in Utah.

Great buys can be had on this line and I will for sure be looking at a few more pieces from this line!

Anyone else use it? Thoughts?

I was just at cabelas and got a hoodie in this line. For 30 buck I think t is a great deal. I looked at a lot of there other stuff and I think it would work great for me

I have the packable rain jacket, It's like the Space rain but half the weight. 6.2oz for a size large or XL (I can't remember if it's Large or XL)

I tried on and almost bought the big puffy. Its nice.

I was looking at some of their pants and they look realy nice as well. I will be in Minnesota next month and may have to check them out again

Back