Cabelas Instinct Outfitter tent with stove jack.

Cdpp880

WKR
The warranty on one without the receipt is nothing. I have the 10x14 that is not sold anymore. The vestibule ripped on one of the corners. I took it into the local cabelas and they said without a receipt they would give me $49 in store credit (that’s how much it was in the system for now). So $49 towards a $1000 tent. I asked if they would send it off and repair it for me instead of replacing the whole thing and that said no.
Any chance someone has a 10x14 and has their original receipt that I could get a copy of???

Geogentry

FNG
Cdpp880

When my Alaskan Guide had a material failure I called Cabelas main office. They told me they could look up the receipt on the computer so I didn't really need it. Suggest you call the main office for help.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Cdpp880

WKR
Yeah I tried that, my uncle paid cash for it in Montana a few years back. His shelter crapped out and he ran into town and got this one. He then gave it to me. They say that one was not purchased during the time my uncle bought it. I just wish they would repair it I really don’t want the newer 12x16 or whatever the big one is now or the smaller 10x10.