California game management

Guys.....The reason we are in this position, is because we are allowing it. We the hunters go to Safari Club, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and California Deer Asso. dinners and donate money. The board members shuffle the money off into their own pockets though very creative ways. We should demand to see total dollars collected and those dollars used to hire lawyers to file law suits. I have been in the hunting business now for 43 years and have seen it all. The hunters also cause their own problems by not understanding how to correctly care for their game in a legal manner. When every we ban together, STOP donating money that we do not know where it is going, then we will begin to win. Do you realize that Safari Club, Elk Foundation, and Cal Deer have not file a law suit against the Mountain Lion Coalition? Did you even know there is a Mountain Lion Coalition? STOP BLAMING THE DO-GOODERS, IT IS OUR OWN FAULT.

Guys.....The reason we are in this position, is because we are allowing it. We the hunters go to Safari Club, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and California Deer Asso. dinners and donate money. The board members shuffle the money off into their own pockets though very creative ways. We should demand to see total dollars collected and those dollars used to hire lawyers to file law suits. I have been in the hunting business now for 43 years and have seen it all. The hunters also cause their own problems by not understanding how to correctly care for their game in a legal manner. When every we ban together, STOP donating money that we do not know where it is going, then we will begin to win. Do you realize that Safari Club, Elk Foundation, and Cal Deer have not file a law suit against the Mountain Lion Coalition? Did you even know there is a Mountain Lion Coalition? STOP BLAMING THE DO-GOODERS, IT IS OUR OWN FAULT.
Post of the year

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

A good place to start may be the trapping ban.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The financials of groups like RMEF are publicly available, so you can see where funds are used.

Guidestar.org

What do you think filing a lawsuit against the mountain lion coalition would acheive exactly?

Bringing this to the top to see if we can get an answer as to the year or decade of normalcy from Sir Studied A lot.

The feds are studying the heck out of them. I don't think CA is. There is no management of lions in CA as it has been taken out of their hands by the law banning it. DFW can't do anything except try to justify killing dangerous ones.

Guys.....The reason we are in this position, is because we are allowing it. .....

The board members shuffle the money off into their own pockets though very creative ways.

This ^ is the most irresponsible post I've seen on this site.

So you are accusing SCI and RMEF of stealing donor funds and essentially saying we are better off NOT forming coalitions to fight the well organized anti hunting outfits? Hogwash. Get educated....go on SCI's "First for Hunters" or the RMEF accomplishments page. I know for a fact SCI is continually in litigation- sometimes multiple cases- for hunters and gun owners benefit.

If every hunter was a member of these organizations we be a force to contend with and would have the critical mass to blow the anti hunting crowd out of the water. Read a history book bro.....one man is little....but masses have dictated the direction of history.

You were right about one thing....we are killing ourselves....with your negative attitude and hunter apathy.

Back