Colorado Unit 43,47, 471

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexl12

FNG
Got my first mule deer tag for the 2nd Rifle Season. I know this will be a physically demanding hunt, as for that I’ll be prepared. Have been scouring On X and would appreciate any guidance you’re willing to give. Thanks!

Ucsdryder

WKR
Got my first mule deer tag for the 2nd Rifle Season. I know this will be a physically demanding hunt, as for that I’ll be prepared. Have been scouring On X and would appreciate any guidance you’re willing to give. Thanks!
What kind of info are you looking for?

87TT

WKR
Try the search function and stick around and learn. Just don't expect anyone to burn units by posting on an open forum.
Try here

OP
A

Alexl12

FNG
Whether Backcountry camping is only option or if there are places where I could camp in camper shell? Just won’t have the opportunity to put boots on ground before hunt so want to know what to be prepared for as far as what to expect. Any additional areas about places to avoid due to overpressure would be appreciated as well, though I don’t expect anyone to give me all of their hard earned scouting tips.

OP
A

Alexl12

FNG
I’d absolutely suggest you check out the slope and hatch.
I can do that for sure. Great info. Looking for things like this. I understand the hunting tips themselves are unsavory
Try the search function and stick around and learn. Just don't expect anyone to burn units by posting on an open forum.
Try here
Yeah more so looking for general info. Don’t expect anyone to give away hunting tips. Just is it really backcountry only, can I camp in truck. Just want to be overly prepared gear wise.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to Rokslide. You should take an opportunity to look around a bit and you'll find this community is pretty awesome.

Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's (new guys) post up unit specific questions. Any unit question/answers remain out in the world wide webs forever, which can doom some really great spots.

Rokslide's administrations expectation is that all long standing Rokslide members will understand and support this concept and take all such conversations to private message.

Yes it's a hassle to join and be part of this community but the rewards are worth the effort including the ability to send and receive private messages.

Hope to see you active in the forums, and good luck on your hunt, that's a really good tag.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.