Comparing tent stoves?

I'm looking at tent stove's for my new Argali 4P tent. I have been using a diy stove in my old golight sla5, and it's time for a light weight replacement. I'm leaning to the large seek stove stove, but wondering what else might work?

OP
A
Nice, I would of gone with a Argali also, if they were in stock. I ended up with getting a winnerwell fastfold. It is very well designed, and very simple to setup.

id450

WKR
The argali is amazing. I’ve used the SO and it blows it away in set up, carry case etc… big fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with liteoutdoors. Wasn’t sure about the stove being round, but after looking into it more I’m convinced it’s the best setup.
Simple design with few leak points, super lightweight, the baffle setup for cleaner burn and having the stovepipe at the front of the stove.

Thought originally it was stupid… how are you gonna cook on that thing? But those titanium rods are in my opinion a much better cooking surface than the flat thin sheet of titanium… not for heat but for long term durability. After hours of research, it seems everyone’s flat sheets of TI start to warp, making it harder to assemble… which is made much worse by cooking on it.
The curved TI parts seem to “anneal” into their shape and retain memory, while the flat pieces can’t wait to start warping.

Also it was only $225 buying the stovepipe separately…
Haven’t used mine yet but will be soon.