Crispi boot questions

I’m looking at getting new boots. I currently run kenetrek Hardscrabbles and I love them but they are pretty heavy. I bought a pair of Crispi Dakota’s in my normal
Size 10 but the foot box feels tight. Is this normal for the dakotas? I tried on the summits and they feel good in size 10. I’m looking for a good lightweight boot that is 3-4 on the sole hardness, uninsulated, and stays waterproof. What are your thoughts on the Crispi model I should be looking at or other boots for that matter? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catahoula

WKR
I’m in the Crispi Nevada’s. Just bought the Crispi Pro Lite GTX.. wanted a lighter boot to have on hand, not much time in these yet. Both are very comfortable for my foot.

TheCougar

WKR
I tried most of the Crispi boots in their lineup last week. I actually thought the Dakotas were slightly roomier than the Nevadas I ended up buying. I also thought the summits and the Valdres were also slightly roomier in the forefoot area. Overall, I was impressed with how consistent the fit was from boot to boot. So I guess what I’m saying is, if one boot was too tight, chances are they all will fit the same. Might try a wide size. If you’re open to other brands, I was impressed with the Zamberlans also, but you will want to go with the wide last on their boots if the Regular Crispis are too narrow.

Stoney920

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got a pair of Wyoming’s and like them well. Have about 20 miles on them with no problems, they are pretty roomy though.