Crispi boot questions

I’m looking at getting new boots. I currently run kenetrek Hardscrabbles and I love them but they are pretty heavy. I bought a pair of Crispi Dakota’s in my normal
Size 10 but the foot box feels tight. Is this normal for the dakotas? I tried on the summits and they feel good in size 10. I’m looking for a good lightweight boot that is 3-4 on the sole hardness, uninsulated, and stays waterproof. What are your thoughts on the Crispi model I should be looking at or other boots for that matter? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in the Crispi Nevada’s. Just bought the Crispi Pro Lite GTX.. wanted a lighter boot to have on hand, not much time in these yet. Both are very comfortable for my foot.

I tried most of the Crispi boots in their lineup last week. I actually thought the Dakotas were slightly roomier than the Nevadas I ended up buying. I also thought the summits and the Valdres were also slightly roomier in the forefoot area. Overall, I was impressed with how consistent the fit was from boot to boot. So I guess what I’m saying is, if one boot was too tight, chances are they all will fit the same. Might try a wide size. If you’re open to other brands, I was impressed with the Zamberlans also, but you will want to go with the wide last on their boots if the Regular Crispis are too narrow.

I’ve got a pair of Wyoming’s and like them well. Have about 20 miles on them with no problems, they are pretty roomy though.

Back