Crispi sizing = Salomon?

Jason277

WKR
Thinking about getting a pair of Crispi but not able to try them on. Im sure this has been brought up a thousand times and I apologize. I wear Salomon in 9.5 is that true to size for Crispi? Thanks Jason

Vandy321

WKR
I was in the same boat when I bought Crispi boots. Ordered 2 sized from blackovis...send back what didnt work with their free returns.

I was a 10 in guest GTX...and a 10 in crispi briksdal

Block

WKR
Iv bought 5 dif types of Salomon and they all fit completly different. Boot sizing is a nightmare any way you look at it. All I can say is buy on REI if you can’t try them on in person

def90

WKR
The Crispi crossover Pro Light GTXs I have I feel are on the smaller size. I wear 9s in pretty much everything but these feel like they are 8 1/2 or maybe even close to 8s, I wore them for a season hoping the toe box would open up a bit but they never did. I would order at least a half size larger than your normal shoe size and maybe even get a second pair that is a full size larger and just return if needed.

bozeman

WKR
I wear a 10 in the Salomon Quest 4D and just rec'd a pair of Crispi Summits in 10. Initial impressions are the Summits are much stiffer (yes, supposed to be), but are not as roomy as the Salomon. I have a narrow foot, so no big deal, but it is definitely noticeable as soon as I put them on. Both are very comfy, just the Salomon's have ZERO waterproofness, no matter what they advertise.

Gbrecka

Lil-Rokslider
I had the quest 4d in 12, but not enough volume in the boot. Returned and got a 12 in the lapponia and they fit great. The 12 in the summits were too tight.

Carrot Farmer

WKR
Classified Approved
Thinking about getting a pair of Crispi but not able to try them on. Im sure this has been brought up a thousand times and I apologize. I wear Salomon in 9.5 is that true to size for Crispi? Thanks Jason

Look at GoHUNT. They have sizing comparison charts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddydogs

WKR
I thought the Crispi ran a little bigger then my Salomon's. Ordered in a pair of Crispi and Kennetrek at the same time to try. The Kennetrek fit about the same as my Salomon's and to me appeared to be a better boot. Been wearing my Kennetrek Hard Scrabble boots everyday for over a year and there still going strong.