Custom Turkey Call

dylaneh

FNG
I currently have one Custom built turkey call form David Halloran. It is far better than all of my other calls. That being said I thought about just getting what i wanted from him again but his prices have increased a lot, and I wanted to see what other options were out there. Have any of yall got a custom call made? I am specifically looking for a box call and a metal copper or aluminum pot call.

I have several calls made from guys that are local to me, same state etc. I have box and pot calls made from either the material I asked for and/or maybe the finish.

Amos Keeto

Lil-Rokslider
Uhhmmm...... I've got an old Knight & Hale "push/pull", some sort of non-descript pot call with a carbon striker and my old stand by.
A home made wing bone yelper!
I was sitting on a doctor's office and picked up a magazine that gave instructions on how to make a "wing bone" yelper.20200326_122202.jpg
The result has been that the wing bones are the first thing I recover when I kill a bird!
The "yelper" is purportedly the loudest of all calls.

These things are a blast to make and are great gifts for other hunters....and work very well!
The smaller calls make the best sounds.