Deligent Defense LTi

WKR

WKR
I've been looking for one for the past couple months without any luck, if anyone knows where I can get one, please pm me. I dont care if its mill finish or black.

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
The most consistent supplier o have seen is Bauer precision. Thats where I got mine.
They've been out for atleast a month, and so is everyone else. Capitol armory sent me an in-stock notice and before I could click on the link it was already sold 🤷

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
I ordered direct, they shipped to my SOT. That was months ago so not sure on stock.

Reactions: WKR
OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
I ordered direct, they shipped to my SOT. That was months ago so not sure on stock.
Yeah I think they aren't able to keep up with the recent spike in demand, ill try calling them again tomorrow.

Ever since the form 4 transfer time has dropped significantly, its been very tough to get any of the the in demand 30 cal suppressors. A quick search on silencer shops website shows almost everything is on backorder

Yeah I think they aren't able to keep up with the recent spike in demand, ill try calling them again tomorrow.

Ever since the form 4 transfer time has dropped significantly, its been very tough to get any of the the in demand 30 cal suppressors. A quick search on silencer shops website shows almost everything is on backorder
This is true. I was emailing with otter creek labs about becoming a dealer yesterday and they said they currently have over 15,000 cans backordered lol

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
Just spent about 30 minutes calling around...these things are unobtanium right now

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
Is Bauer Precision good to go? Can't get ahold of them on the phone

wesfromky

WKR
Is Bauer Precision good to go? Can't get ahold of them on the phone
If you check the reviews, they tend to be slow with shipping and correspondence. People get their stuff, but the wait can be longer than it should be.

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
Looks like email is the way to go, they responded very quickly

SloppyJ

WKR
Bauer and all of the other recommendations are legit. I got my Wolf Hunter from Hanhson when no one else had it in. I've been using some very obscure sites to buy suppressors lately and they've all been great. Quick shipping to my FFL. Now only if the AFT would stop dragging their damn feet.

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
Bauer and all of the other recommendations are legit. I got my Wolf Hunter from Hanhson when no one else had it in. I've been using some very obscure sites to buy suppressors lately and they've all been great. Quick shipping to my FFL. Now only if the AFT would stop dragging their damn feet.
You aren't one of the lucky ones with the one week or less turn around huh?

I've had 2 cans in jail since January and it blows my mind hearing about all these lightning fast form 4s

SloppyJ

WKR
You aren't one of the lucky ones with the one week or less turn around huh?

I've had 2 cans in jail since January and it blows my mind hearing about all these lightning fast form 4s
I'm with you man. I have one in from March and two more from April. A buddy at work has one in from April too. My best friend got a 4 day approval last week and I'm over here with my D in my hand.

My first 4 cans took almost a year so part of me expected this BS.