Down Insulated Pant

Looking for the best option on Down insulated pants. Anyone have some hardcore experience with it. I Backpack hunt both archery and rifle as well as treestand hunt in the Midwest. Just worry about wet down!!!

Senick00

FNG
I run the First Lite Uncompahgre puffy pants, they are synthetic but they are super warm.

renagde

WKR
Checkout the under armour alpine ops pants. They're in the their outlet right now for about $130 with the coupon. They're pretty hard to beat for the price.

1shotgear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Looking for the best option on Down insulated pants. Anyone have some hardcore experience with it. I Backpack hunt both archery and rifle as well as treestand hunt in the Midwest. Just worry about wet down!!!

The Grumman Goose Down pants from stone glacier are killer. I have put them threw some extreme stuff so far and they are amazing. A few things about them that make them stand out from others are they only weigh 16oz and the stuff sack that they go in is so small its crazy. They are incredibly warm as well and highly water resistant with a hyperdry dwr finish. they are 850+ fill power goose down. The other big thing about them is they have the full YKK zipper that will un zip all the way past the waist so they are very easy to get in and out of. I have used sitkas kelvin light pants and they are a great pant but i feel they are not as warm and they are heavy for the type of back country hunting i do and as you know we all love to save on weight. Definitely check them out they are freaking awesome. Let me know if you have any other questions i can help you with just give me a call boss.