Eberlestock X2?

Elkhntr08

WKR
A J34 for $100, you better buy that. I’ve got a J34 and a X2. I thought they were good packs until I got my EXO K3500. The load lifters make all the difference in the world. Still not getting rid of the X2. It’s been around the world with me and is a good day pack.

OP
cornfedkiller
A J34 for $100, you better buy that. I’ve got a J34 and a X2. I thought they were good packs until I got my EXO K3500. The load lifters make all the difference in the world. Still not getting rid of the X2. It’s been around the world with me and is a good day pack.

I know a J34 for $100 is a killer deal, but it seems like it might be a little too big for what I need, thats the only reason I hesitate.

bp4ester

FNG
The x2 isn't a great meat hauler, if your planning on several mile packouts with heavy loads....its gunna hurt! There are some cheaper options out there that will handle much more weight in a more comfortable fashion. Works great as a day pack but is also limited in volume for any overnight hunts. Good luck on your adventures!

Tank76

FNG
I’ve got an X2 and a Blue Widow, my buddy that elk hunts with me has The Team Elk. The X2 is a decent pack but I use it mainly for tree stand hunting. I’m 6’0 with extremely broad shoulders and the X2 was small for me. I’ve packed three bulls out with my blue widow. It handled the load well but it’s not the most comfortable pack. I too was in your position a few years ago transitioning into western hunting after hunting in the south most of my life. Both Eberlestock packs have performed well and I think it’s a great option for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk