Favorite contractor bags

Walmart has there brand name ones, every bit as good as hefty and a bit cheaper

The mil is thinner in Walmart's 55 gallon bags. That's why I go with Hefty. Last thing I need is blood or salt eating through aircraft cables or an airframe, because a thinner mil bag ended up with a slit.

Ammo29

FNG
Try Costco. They have something called barrel liners which are big garbage bags designed to fit in a 45 gal drum

Ceo

FNG
Another vote for Hefty bags. Never had one leak in my pack yet. Yep, Blood and Airframes definitely don't mix.

SonnyDay

WKR
Stay away from the Home Depot contractor bags... they added perfume to them in the last few years and now they are... well... garbage.

Hefty 55-Gallon Contractor Bags that are available here in Alaska are 5 mil. Those are the ones we use in our planes. Very difficult to tear a hole in those.

OP
C
Fwiw I found a 42 count box of 3 mil 42 gallon at Sam's for $25 and no odor. Finding them with no odor seemed a bigger challenge than expected.

yes it is hard to find ones without perfume nowadays.... i buy from random places and when i get a box that doesnt smell like a french whore i stash several in hunt stuff.
beware also there is pesticides in any or all of these so be careful with what you do with your meat... i do not let meat touch these bags. breatheable game bags... in cooler or sitting on a well-used but clean tarp on top of plastic sheeting if in back of suv.

For what purpose? When we used for meat like on Kodiak to leave in stream we bought Garbage Compactor bags. Heavy mil but not so huge as contractor bags. White can be an asset also sometimes.