Favorite Winter Hunting Opportunities

CorbLand

WKR
yep last year we were deer hunting in the morning and mallards were pilling in a field kid asked if we could shoot ducks instead that afternoon. I said absolutely
We are finally getting weather and ducks/geese are coming in. Just wish I had my own boat so I wasnt reliant on others...one day.

7mm-08

WKR
After Colorado establishes a viable wolf population, you can hunt them. I've done that in Idaho one day a week from mid-December through March for many years. Incredible challenge for sure.

After Colorado establishes a viable wolf population, you can hunt them. I've done that in Idaho one day a week from mid-December through March for many years. Incredible challenge for sure.

I doubt that they’ll ever get to hunt them. Washington dept fish and wildlife recognized wolves in Washington in 2008 (even tho we had them plenty before that) and we’ll never get to hunt them. It’s a moving goalpost on the population numbers we need to manage them. I’d imagine Denver and Boulder will make sure Colorado does something similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
dlee56

dlee56

WKR
As stated above I doubt we'll ever be able to hunt them. I'm pretty sure it was included in the language of the bill that passed that hunting as a management practice is to be illegal.

Hnthrdr

WKR
As stated above I doubt we'll ever be able to hunt them. I'm pretty sure it was included in the language of the bill that passed that hunting as a management practice is to be illegal.
Yep we will never be able to hunt them without a significant change in legislation… which is why it was so stupid that any hunter ever voted for the reintroduction…

Gseith

Lil-Rokslider
I went out for snowshoe hare hunting last year for the first time and plan to go again this year.