Feedback on Train to Hunt

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's no secret. I suck at keeping this updated with fresh content. I am trying to change that.

What sort of things would you all like to see on here?

Give me some ideas, please!

also the website is up and running. If you can't login, shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of.

2016 Schedule is getting released Monday, 11/15

Elk Dog

FNG
Brock,
Hope you are well. Have the results from Challenge Course at Nationals been posted? Interested in seeing how I did on each of the seven arrows we shot. Thanks

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Brock,
Hope you are well. Have the results from Challenge Course at Nationals been posted? Interested in seeing how I did on each of the seven arrows we shot. Thanks
I will put a note into kenton on that one.

This year it will be all digital. I had a new scoring system built and it will all be online. No more hand written score sheets!

Brock, I can't log in and I have submitted a contact form and an email with no response. Maybe you can help.

Into the Scoring System? So has data been collected based on what we had talked about? If so, why not publish it? Sure would be interesting and could be beneficial in promotion of the program as well.

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Into the Scoring System? So has data been collected based on what we had talked about? If so, why not publish it? Sure would be interesting and could be beneficial in promotion of the program as well.
The scoring system is going to be generated when someone signs up for an event. I'm hoping to include the information we chatted about in the sign up process. It'll be a bi-product of the scoring system. If that makes sense.

A bi-product, but will not affect a members score while competing, correct?

Wouldn't it be easier to just contact (assuming email addresses are available) each member at say, the end of January, and ask to provide the data?

OP
Brock A

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
A bi-product, but will not affect a members score while competing, correct?

Wouldn't it be easier to just contact (assuming email addresses are available) each member at say, the end of January, and ask to provide the data?
Correct, it will not affect anyone's score.

Possibly. That's something I don't have control over. I can suggest it.