Listened to Rogan today about the lunar landing…. What does Rokslide think?

Did we go to the moon in 1969???

• Yes

Votes: 180 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 68 20.5%
  • Only care about September

Votes: 84 25.3%

• Total voters

alaska_bou

Lil-Rokslider
ah, not so sure about that. 81 million votes and covid come to mind recently. One thing is for sure, if the govt and media want us to believe something, it seems like a vast, vast majority will believe it.....and that is with all the media we have available today. It would be much easier 50 years ago when the amount of info was only available through a handful of news outlets.
Anyone who still believes the stolen election lies, at this point, IS the problem. Not the government. This is a great example of how people will go to great lengths of mental gymnastics in the face of overwhelming evidence to avoid admitting to themselves that they have been duped by a conman.

But you are right about the media. This is why Fox News was ordered to pay Dominion Voting Systems roughly three quarters of a billion dollars for continually spreading election lies they knew to be false to, as you put it, a vast, vast majority who will believe it.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Tell two people to keep a secret and one if not both will not do so. Now think about the ten of thousands of people involved in an endeavor as large as the moon landings being able to keep a fake project a secret. 1000% Not happening. If you don't believe it happened, don't remove your tin foil headwear.

CorbLand

WKR
Listened to about half of it and I wont get into whether or not I think it happened but the fact that the guest kept asking Joe if he believe it was real and telling him he didnt have to question anything he said...tells me that the dude doesnt want to be questioned and is use to preaching to the choir.

Last edited:

Flyjunky

WKR
Listened to about half of it and I wont get into whether or not I think it happened but the fact that the guest kept asking Joe if he believe it was real and telling him he didnt have to question anything he said...tells me that the dude doesnt want to be questioned and is use to preaching to the choir.
That’s the impression I got as well. Although I will say that a few points that were raised seem a little odd. Some of the photos seemingly coming from a studio, as a photographer the shadow topic was interesting, statements about the radiation and how that needs to be solved (??), and much of the data being lost? How do we lose the data of one of the most important achievements this country ever had?

Interesting topic for sure.

Flyjunky

WKR
Anyone who still believes the stolen election lies, at this point, IS the problem. Not the government. This is a great example of how people will go to great lengths of mental gymnastics in the face of overwhelming evidence to avoid admitting to themselves that they have been duped by a conman.

But you are right about the media. This is why Fox News was ordered to pay Dominion Voting Systems roughly three quarters of a billion dollars for continually spreading election lies they knew to be false to, as you put it, a vast, vast majority who will believe it.
Who is the conman you are talking about? I bet we’re not thinking of the same person.

Seems 81 million were duped by the great uniter? We could go around this all day…cnn, msnbc, etc saying point blank the Covid shot would prevent transmission and death….seems they should be sued. To me that’s a much bigger lie than the dominion case.

Anyway, back to the topic.

If we faked the moon landing, the USSR (and eventually China and India) would be able to prove it was fake. If they were able to prove to the world that we lied about one of our greatest achievements they would absolutely do so. The fact that they don’t is all the proof you need that we actually did it.

P.S. India has a lunar probe that just recently got photos of the Apollo 11 landing site

P.P.S. Third party proof

Last edited:

CorbLand

WKR
That’s the impression I got as well. Although I will say that a few points that were raised seem a little odd. Some of the photos seemingly coming from a studio, as a photographer the shadow topic was interesting, statements about the radiation and how that needs to be solved (??), and much of the data being lost? How do we lose the data of one of the most important achievements this country ever had?

Interesting topic for sure.
I don’t know. I love a good conspiracy theory and to stay with the theme of the thread. The problem with conspiracy theories is that sometimes they are true.

Bluefish

WKR
If we faked the moon landing, the USSR (and eventually China and India) would be able to prove it was fake. If they were able to prove to the world that we lied about one of our greatest achievements they would absolutely do so. The fact that they don’t is all the proof you need that we actually did it.

P.S. India has a lunar probe that just recently got photos of the Apollo 11 landing site

P.P.S. Third part proof
The landers are still there and at this point it would be easy to prove if it had not happened. Too many countries would love to show up the USA if possible. Imagine if China could prove it never happened?

Also they left a reflector on the moon so they could measure it’s distance from earth and it still functions today.

fatlander

WKR
The landers are still there and at this point it would be easy to prove if it had not happened. Too many countries would love to show up the USA if possible. Imagine if China could prove it never happened?

Also they left a reflector on the moon so they could measure it’s distance from earth and it still functions today.

Letting the US implode by releasing damning evidence doesn’t serve the global economy that China and Russia both would like to continue to control large portions of. Having the US by the balls with evidence that they lied to their people certainly would serve their interests.

All the super powers are playing chess, not checkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huckelfin

FNG
Letting the US implode by releasing damning evidence doesn’t serve the global economy that China and Russia both would like to continue to control large portions of. Having the US by the balls with evidence that they lied to their people certainly would serve their interests.

All the super powers are playing chess, not checkers.

Yes, yes I believe everyone in this thread agrees that the US would implode if this damning evidence is released o_O. WTF

intunegp

WKR
Lots of guys in here acting like someone called their wife ugly by saying the moon landing was fake lol. Personally I can't wait for Elon or whoever else to figure it out so we can argue about whether the 4K HD live streams from the moon are AI or not.

The year is 1991, the USSR is collapsing. Various factions vie for control of what’s left, scrambling to acquire state secrets, blackmail, nuclear launch codes, and most importantly, evidence that the U.S. faked the moon landings…

The year is 2008, russia just invaded Georgia. Bush weighs enacting sanctions, but decides against it. It’s too dangerous, given what the Russians know, what they might reveal…

The year is 2015, Russia just invaded Ukraine. Obama is preparing to launch operation Desert Storm II when a Manila folder is handed to him by the Russian ambassador. Inside: photos of the lunar rover in front of a green screen. The message is clear: go to war with Russia, the world will find out the truth…

The year is 2020, China is being ravaged by COVID. Trump prepares for a full quarantine when a mysterious Chinese Twitter account DMs him photos of the moon, no lander in sight. He considers going ahead with his plan and calling those photos a hoax/witch hunt, but what if it doesn’t work? He backs down…

The year is 2022, Russia has invaded Ukraine (again). The U.S. begins funneling billions of dollars in weapons into Ukraine, directly leading to the deaths of 10s of thousands of Russians and their failure to accomplish their pre-war goals of conquering Kyiv, kharkiv, and Odessa. But Putin has a trick up his sleeve, waiting for the right time to release it…

fatlander

WKR
Yes, yes I believe everyone in this thread agrees that the US would implode if this damning evidence is released o_O. WTF

You don’t think that a nation of supposedly free people finding out that an intelligence apparatus that’s weaseled it way into everyone’s lives also perpetrated a psychological operation of that magnitude wouldn’t cause serious issues?