Firslite issues

aussiehunter

Lil-Rokslider
Friend of mine went to buy some Firstlite gear went to check out tried to send to australia but only two options available US and Canada.

Emailed firstlite and they are not shipping out of the US at the moment , no indication when they will either.

What the hell is going on? Is this normal for them to do?

Last edited:

charvey9

WKR
Not sure. Have never heard of that, but they must have some reason. Did you try going to the site and chatting with someone online? You will get a FL employee any time during regular business hours.

If that falls through, what you need is a buddy in the US who will ship the items to you.

OP
A

aussiehunter

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure. Have never heard of that, but they must have some reason. Did you try going to the site and chatting with someone online? You will get a FL employee any time during regular business hours.

If that falls through, what you need is a buddy in the US who will ship the items to you.

Was really weird on thier part not to ship overseas for some reason. No i do not think he did but i did auggest that i can get friend from US to ship it over for me

Dinger

WKR
Are we about to get an Australian distributor?.......hope not, previous experience tells me the 'in stock' range will be minuscule and I will be paying more.

nwbow87

FNG
I usually have outstanding customer service with First Lite. Been purchasing from them for several years now and they are always on point. Sorry to hear you are having issues. I'm sure they will rectify it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
A

aussiehunter

Lil-Rokslider
I usually have outstanding customer service with First Lite. Been purchasing from them for several years now and they are always on point. Sorry to hear you are having issues. I'm sure they will rectify it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

All sorted buddy my friend heard back from first lite they will quote him on all his items he wants and see if they can get it to him.

OP
A

aussiehunter

Lil-Rokslider
Are we about to get an Australian distributor?.......hope not, previous experience tells me the 'in stock' range will be minuscule and I will be paying more.

No idea champ i so not use firat lite gear but this is the first time i have heard fo someone not being able to order their gear its a big blow but i guess not much we can change.