First Kifaru-Anticipation!

machinethomas

Lil-Rokslider
Well I decided to bite the bullet on a Kifaru. The Argali in the Rhino Den convinced me to pull the trigger. I ordered an UL frame and an Argali bag with two medium belt pouches. I have a water bottle pocket already, I'm thinking this should be a pretty slick set up. While I'm waiting, a few Argali pics wouldn't hurt! Let's see what you got!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KurtR

WKR
I ordered duplex hunter with the reckoning about a week ago and I am like a kid on Christmas.

micus

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered duplex hunter with the reckoning about a week ago and I am like a kid on Christmas.

I ordered the same thing exactly with Guide lid, grab it, and some pouches. I feel your pain, I keep checking the order and it just shows "in process"

Its killing me.

Ntgm37

Lil-Rokslider
Congratulations guys! I've been piecing together a nomad system. Kifaru makes some sweet gear!

Frito

Lil-Rokslider
I ordered the same thing exactly with Guide lid, grab it, and some pouches. I feel your pain, I keep checking the order and it just shows "in process"

Its killing me.
I usually get a notification from shipping when their gear has been sent out. I'm lucky enough to live so close that when I get that email, stuff will be waiting at the house for me that evening.

OP
machinethomas

machinethomas

Lil-Rokslider
Shipping notice in my email. Scheduled delivery is Thursday! Man in getting excited! I'll post some pics once it shows!

I just placed my order 4 days ago for a Reckoning, guide lid, 2 med belt pouches, chamber pocket, and a set of composite stays...I might as well forget I ordered it for a couple weeks, but we all know that isn't happening

SlimWhitman

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered on the 1st....expected ship date was today....I've only checked the order status about twice every hour since yesterday.....still impatiently waiting for that email that says it shipped. Ordered the reckoning, new frame, some pullpouts, a dry bag and a partridge in a pear tree.