First Kifaru-Anticipation!

OP
machinethomas

machinethomas

Lil-Rokslider
5c5765e790a3f9d7bc60885dff65c368.jpg
5f2d6bb27dbc7a6718d18c7417dfe7c2.jpg

Well I got my new Argali and UL Frame yesterday.
-Initial impressions are great. My last pack was a MR Metcalf and the weight difference is incredible. I loved the layout of the Metcalf bag. The Argali is just a big bag with some straps (which is what I expected). I'm considering having a side zip added to the Argali. I think it is definitely an upgrade though.
-The NICE frame just never seemed to hug my hips, while I can tell why there is such a cult like following of the Kifaru hip belt. The power pulls on the belt are great.
-I also ordered a couple medium belt pouches for the bag. The medium belt pouches are smaller than I expected but still useful. In a compressed state the sides are not practical for belt pouches. Loaded up the sides would take a belt Pouch well.
-I'm excited to get this thing out and break it in. Hopefully others waiting for their packs get them soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally pulled the trigger on a 26 inch tactical frame and Reckoning last night. This is gonna be a long couple of weeks!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

micus

Lil-Rokslider
I got mine last week,

I haven't seen a reckoning in Multicam posted up yet so I figured I would post mine up for others to see.

Ranger green frame/pockets/grab it/ guide lid.

Attachments

• kifaru 1.jpg
    kifaru 1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 53
  • kifaru 2.jpg
    kifaru 2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 52