First Lite's 2016 Rain Gear Review, by Matt Wymer (and win your own!!)

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
To go along with First Lites commitment to conservation and to sweeten the deal, if I win the Seak I'll give away my XL Fusion Vapor Stormlight to the first person to PM me after the drawing and then donate 100 to the RMEF or Backcountry Hunters and Anglers I'll even match the 100 dollar donation.
very cool, thanks!

To go along with First Lites commitment to conservation and to sweeten the deal, if I win the Seak I'll give away my XL Fusion Vapor Stormlight to the first person to PM me after the drawing and then donate 100 to the RMEF or Backcountry Hunters and Anglers I'll even match the 100 dollar donation.

Nice!

weaver

WKR
Am I missing something? Only the first 50 eligible posters are going to be in the drawing right?
If not
WY antelope
NM elk
Kodiak blacktails
OH whitetail
NM coues

Arizona (yes it rains here too) hunting deer, elk, bear, waterfowl, coyotes....well really all species that are legal to hunt.

aritchie3

FNG
We are happy to share test results. What product in particular? We have a lot of internal testing done at the Cocona 37.5 in house lab. But I'll only comment publicly on products we have had tested by vartest, they are one of the best recognized 3rd party testing facilities in the world.

Just saw the new player on the scene pnuma claiming. moisture vapor transfer of 120k on their all weather jacket. Have you done any testing with their products?