First Lite's 2016 Rain Gear Review, by Matt Wymer (and win your own!!)

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's what's so awesome about this community great members and sponsors.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Zor

FNG
I'll donate $100 to the Arizona chapter of BHA!

Beats buying another Marmot precip and for a good cause!

I'm the spirit of the thread: it'll get used for bear, caribou, and if I don't fill my tag sooner, goat this year... All up in wet AK.

I just got back from elk scouting and checked pms. Carl was the first dude to pm me and the jacket will be headed his way when he gets from goat scouting and we exchange information. For the record, we got hammered with rain/hail yesterday so I tested out a Simms wading jacket in a hunting application. Upon testing it turns out wading jackets are just too short, looking forward to the new SEAK.

Also, First Lite rules for kicking in another $100! Further proof that giving them my money is a good idea. If anyone in Arizona is reading this and is interested in what our chapter of BHA has going on or wants more info please shoot me a pm so we can help grow BHA in Az.

Cheers,
Zor

Big6810

FNG
Yeah first lite is an awesome company. I hammered their customer service a few years ago with questions before deciding on new gear. I've had to return some stuff and they're awesome to deal with. Great ambassadors for our sport. First lite gets my money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk