Found binocs - looking for owner

cowboy

Lil-Rokslider
I found a pair of binocs yesterday here in Eastern Idaho. These are not dime store quality. I know it's a slim chance but if owner can PM me approx location and brand/model of binocs I'll get them back to you.

AGPank

WKR
Check with mfg and SN. Maybe they are registered. Very cool of you for reporting as lost!

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I have on my list to apply a phone number label on my gear that could be dropped/accidently left if I hustle off in a hurry just in case and an honest person like this finds it.

OP
C

cowboy

Lil-Rokslider
Just received word from the binoc manufacturer via email that these binocs were not registered in their system - word to the wise - those registration post cards should be filled out for more reasons than just warranty.

I'd feel a lot better if I knew the owner was a well healed gazillionair and not some poor working stiff that had to save forever before being able to buying these.

My buddy just lost a kuiu pack with a swaro spotter and binos in them about 3 weeks ago in southern Idaho. Really wish the guy that found his pack would do as you are!! He figures he lost about 5K with everything in the pack.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
My buddy just lost a kuiu pack with a swaro spotter and binos in them about 3 weeks ago in southern Idaho. Really wish the guy that found his pack would do as you are!! He figures he lost about 5K with everything in the pack.

Couldn't find it? Dropped it off something? Hard to imagine loosing a full pack, I carry a couple shit hit the fan items on my person but most of my stuff including (ID and keys) are in my pack. Was this a camp bag or something someone "found" (IE stole)?

No he took it off to load up his 4 wheeler into his truck after dark. Got caught up in loading up and getting home and forgot to pick his pack up off the ground and drove off. Realized it the next evening when unloading his truck. He drove up to where he was parked and nothing was there. Somebody picked it up not stolen just a bad situation for him.

Oz Bow

FNG
If he hasn't done so already have your buddy try the local Police station and Game Warden's Office (excuse me if this isn't the right term, thick Australian etc), it's possible it was handed in there.