Freak's charged with felony

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacklunch

WKR
Made in America or not, not sure how anyone continues to support these guys. It's comical to watch them delete comments on their social media though, and how ignorant some of the MF fanbois are.

"Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice, strike three!"
-Michael Scott

Zachh72

FNG
This isn’t his first offense and for someone to be out hunting next to private should own on x that shouldn’t be an excuse anymore with all the maps and boundaries that we can look at on our electronics.

Sadler

WKR
Made in America or not, not sure how anyone continues to support these guys. It's comical to watch them delete comments on their social media though, and how ignorant some of the MF fanbois are.

"Fool me once, strike one. Fool me twice, strike three!"
-Michael Scott
“It’s a doggy dog world out there”

On a serious note, isn’t this his third offense? In a few different states?

Last edited:
I understand when people get too excited when they see a giant and do something dumb (not saying I agree with it).

I don't understand why someone who has killed a bunch of animals, and I'm assuming much bigger bucks, would do something like this for a 160" buck. Seems really dumb.
Now for a 160” Whitetail………….. ☠️

I’m joking, I’m joking

So have absolutely no support for this individual.

But I do believe in Utah the landowner has to post there property if they don't want people on it. Or it at least used to be this way.
On of my buddies grew up in UT and when I told him in Oregon you have to know where you are and nothing has to be posted he thought I was crazy.

Wisconsin is also know where you are. No signage required.

That being said, everyone has a smart phone and there is no excuse not to know where you are these days with all the available technology.

BGnight

FNG
Nevada you can hunt land that isn't posted even if private. I'm all for throwing the book at him given his history, but I don't think trespassing in the deserts of UT, ID, NV should be enforced at all if not amply posted with signage. I shed hunt on private all around Reno cuz it's not posted. People recreate all over private in NV. If it's not posted, just because ONX exists, doesn't mean we have to know where the boundaries are. That's 100% on the landowner.

Status
Not open for further replies.