Game on

You two work great in front of the camera and keep a good sense of humor on a warm day, as can be seen by Cindy's sign language. . It would be great to see this type of REALITY TV going forward.

They've moved in the bottom of a canyon. Nick and I can't see them But Robby has them spotted. If they'll just bed down he'll get a stalk.

knw10

FNG
Oh Mom how funny are you?! i think maybe you learned from the best (me)?? haha :) :) hope you get one!! :D see you soonish!

knw10

FNG
HEY! i think i know those too?!! love ya mom && Dad! Keep up the good work! :D

Jodi

Super Moderator
Oh Mom how funny are you?! i think maybe you learned from the best (me)?? haha :) :) hope you get one!! :D see you soonish!

We got to meet your mom and dad last night and we just loved them. We hope to meet you guys some day. You have wonderful parents. And yes, your mom is funny.

Jodi

Super Moderator
I want to stay home and watch this thread instead of taking my kids to the fair.....There has got to be something wrong with that statement...Signing off

NSW41

FNG
Robbie and Cindy have tracked the 3 bucks to their bed room. They are now working on entering through the front door without waking them. This is going to take awhile. Wish them luck. I have left as being quiet is top priority. 3 bucks a 4X4, 4X5 both shooters and a little 2 point.

We just finished a 2 hour stalk to where we had tracked them to. Thick cover and pines. They aren't big bucks for no reason. They are elusive and challenging to hunt. It's been an awesome experience. I've learned so much, seen some great bucks, got to share it all with Robby, Nick and all of you! Thanks so much for following our live hunt. We hope you enjoyed it. Stay tuned for some video of this big boy!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Got camp pulled and am on the hiway home. Got some good footage of both bucks on the Rokslide HD cam this morning at 300 yards, so you'll all get to see why we were so picky!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
If it weren't for Cindy and Nick's eagle eyes this morning, we'd never have got on these two buck. They came up the bottom this morning, 500 yards from anywhere we've ever seen them

Can't wait to get some video uploaded.

Just got back in the falls.