Gritty Bowmen switching to Sitka??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbcff15

Lil-Rokslider
I just spent 20 minutes reading all this and the only thought I have is, why did I just waste 20 minutes? Who gives a shit? Wear or listen to what ever you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
Well, don't let the door hit ya on the way out ;) and best of luck with the Avery Chronicles.

What's my offense? I guess truthfully anyone can get banned at any point. We do not have a right or entitlement to be a member here just the blessings of the mods/ owners.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just so you know, Ryan, Robby and Aron have spent (and spend) THOUSANDS of hours away from their families, earning very little pay working on this website in addition to working several other jobs to create this website and keep it going. If you think they are not doing a good job running Rokslide, why are you still here? You should probably start your own. Members on this website DO weigh in on who gets banned, The moderators get DM's DAILY from members pissed off about other members. MOD's don't like to ban people and often give people multiple warnings before they do. You have every right to your opinion, but the moderators and owners also have a responsibility to keep the discussion on here productive. Many forums have fallen victim to poor moderation, which leads to members not posting in fears of being unfairly criticized.
Something to think about... and thank you on wishing us luck on AVERY ADVENTURES, although I suspect you won't be listening

16Bore

WKR
You know everything I'm sure, but if you had any idea how many times I tell people "you don't need that" you would probably have slightly less hate going on.

I try and help people get the best bang for the buck.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ever tell anyone they don't need Sitka gear? First Lite? Kirafu?

Wait, I'm sure you have. My bad. "Hater"? Cute.....

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just spent 20 minutes reading all this and the only thought I have is, why did I just waste 20 minutes? Who gives a shit? Wear or listen to what ever you want.

Damn you read faster than me. What has happened to this place?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.