Gunwerks 6ix+, AB Raptor Eight Stack, CGS Hyperion K, Thunder Beast Dominus

I have a scythe in jail for my western hunts and am looking at adding another suppressor for maximum suppression. It will be used on a 6 creedmoor and 6.5 prc both 20”. It will be primarily used from a deer blind in Oklahoma on the 6 creed for my daughters but will pull double duty if we ever have 2 western tags on either the 6 or the 6.5. I’ve narrowed it down to the following three cans and am looking for recommendations.

AB Raptor 10 with 6.5 endcap and 5” bull reflex. I feel this one would pull double duty the best especially with direct thread on western hunts.

DD Enticer LTI with 6 and 6.5 encaps (probably the quietest?)

Resilient Jolene (longest and no interchangeable end caps but cheapest)
I haven’t had my LTI for long and it’s my first can but I think it’s the bees knees. Does great on my 6.5 creed and 7 SAUM. Feels hearing safe. I just use the 30 cal end cap until I rebarrel the SAUM to a 6.5.

rockymtnsam

Lil-Rokslider
Resurrecting this thread since I've been reading about the Raptor 8 and was set on that... Did you ever experience POI shift with the reflex?

Now I'm torn between the Scythe Ti (if I can ever find one in stock) and the Raptor 8 🤦🏻‍♂️

Wyo_hntr

WKR
I got my AB raptor 10 with a 5" reflex. Thought I would share some info on it.

Raptor 10 with the flush mount (no reflex) is 11.8 oz per my scale. With the 5" reflex it's 17oz.

As fast as shooting with it, the zero shift on my tikka was about 2.5-3" low. Not too bad.

Sound, impressive. Even with the flush end cap I think it's quieter than multiple ultra 7's I've been exposed to. With the 5" reflex it's insanely quiet, more so than an ultra 9 (which to my ear is a very quiet suppressor). Overall I am very pleased so far, we'll see how it works out long term.

The 5" reflex is pretty hilarious looking though...
20240520_090907.jpg

ElPollo

WKR
I shot my 8 stack Raptor again this past weekend with the 3” reflex on two rifles. Still fricken love that can. I’ve had it for about 3 years now and have no regrets about buying it.