Harvester EVO for $394.15!

Broomd

WKR
What are wait times 8-9 months shorter?
It appears they are.
Heading over to my neighbors in a few to see the can. He's going to thread my barrel, he's a machinist as well as an FFL.

Re. recall, I'll check the numbers and will see where things stand.

gman82001

WKR
So I ordered mine yesterday and it says in their FAQ you have to purchase a tax stamp as well but it never came up like it does at silencer shop do they just add that on when they officially charge the card or something else? I shot em an email yesterday after I ordered but didn’t hear back yet

Edit. Ok never mind looks like they told me wrong on the phone call sorry for any confusion everyone

Last edited:

RMM

WKR
So I ordered mine yesterday and it says in their FAQ you have to purchase a tax stamp as well but it never came up like it does at silencer shop do they just add that on when they officially charge the card or something else? I shot em an email yesterday after I ordered but didn’t hear back yet

Edit. Just fyi I spoke with the guy in the shop and he let me know this price includes the tax stamp so it’s absolutely a screaming deal . He said they are probably running somewhere around 2 weeks out on shipping right now as well.
You're telling me the $394.15 price includes the $200 tax stamp? So the suppressor is $194.15?

madgrad02

WKR
No way that includes the tax stamp as well - I didn't see that... if that is true, I can see myself ordering more! ;)

Cannonball

Lil-Rokslider
My understanding is that you buy it from Freedom and it will ship to your FFL (unless you are a Class 3 FFL/SOT or are in Tx and picking up locally). Your FFL may charge more for a NFA transfer. Then you would pay for and complete the Form 4 and stamp application at your FFL and its in jail locally until approval. But this is my first time buying a can so lemme know if that is not the case.

Geewhiz

WKR
My understanding is that you buy it from Freedom and it will ship to your FFL (unless you are a Class 3 FFL/SOT or are in Tx and picking up locally). Your FFL may charge more for a NFA transfer. Then you would pay for and complete the Form 4 and stamp application at your FFL and its in jail locally until approval. But this is my first time buying a can so lemme know if that is not the case.
Makes sense to me.

madgrad02

WKR
That is what I was assuming (far from an expert as I still don't have any released from jail yet), but that is just the cost of the can (shipped to your FFL). From there, they will likely charge a processing fee for the transfer and getting it into Silencer Shop (whom my FFL uses), and then from there you complete the Form 4 and tax stamp fun-ness. Was about to cost me even more money today!

RMM

WKR
This is what I was thinking was the case

gman82001

WKR
You're telling me the $394.15 price includes the $200 tax stamp? So the suppressor is $194.15?
lol ok I’ll delete my edit I was freaking out and almost ordered a 2nd myself. All my other cans have been through silencer shop and you pay for it there so I wanted to make sure and it still seems they told me wrong lol

RMM

WKR
lol ok I’ll delete my edit I was freaking out and almost ordered a 2nd myself. All my other cans have been through silencer shop and you pay for it there so I wanted to make sure and it still seems they told me wrong lol
I know silencer shop sometimes runs deals where they include a free tax stamp so I guess it is possible

stdeb11

FNG
Has anyone not gotten their order that is being shipped to an FFL?

I ordered mine on 1/10. Still shows awaiting shipment. I've called Freedom several times an never gotten anyone who can "provide info on the online orders" or knows what is the hold up... My understanding was the transfer to another FFL should be ~30 days or less. Beginning to get frustrated dealing with these guys.

Same here I ordered on 1/22 and they sent an email saying it should ship in like ten days after a little over two weeks I started calling no answer for a week then finally got an answer he said he would look into and get me an answer and that was 5 days ago.