HPG Shepherd Stove

Ice-kub

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone found a bag that works for this?
I found a random lightweight rip stop zip bag pretty much the exact dimensions of the stove folded, cost me like 10 bucks for the 3 pack pack of assorted sizes. I'll try and get a brand name when I get home. Might switch to a flimsy laptop case though.

mtnhunt

FNG
Was thinking of running a stash pocket but the center zip was an issue. Thanks for the catamount suggestion. I can do a little sewing so might also consider putting something together myself.

sneaky

"DADDY"
View attachment 677358

Sneak peek of the big brother. We’ll call this one “The Stretch”. Firebox size is 8” wide, 18” deep.
I made a prototype that looks very similar to this out of posterboard about ten years ago. Different door and leg design, but the body is spot on. I just didn't have the material or metal fabrication skills to pull it off. Looks good.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

OP
renagde

renagde

WKR
Burned it in today, everything is good to go. The 12" is nice if you're pinching ounces but the 18" can hold just about anything. Stuff it full and it burns for a few hours if it's dampened down the whole way. I also went to a thicker material for the belly so there is plenty of strength to hold the bigger logs.