Idaho Tag Site Already Crashed

Agreed, but the waiting room functioning was the key to that. The waiting room hasnt been the issue the last several years. Its a quasi-draw if you are able to log in the waiting room. If the site crashed like today and you cant be in the pool thats random, its different.
agreed. If the waiting room had actually worked this issued would not have occurred at all.

Attention: Those wishing to purchase nonresident tags today

TAG SALE UPDATE: The sale is proceeding. However, due to high demand, the system is moving slowly across all sales channels.
10:38 AM 12/01/2022

Idaho Department of Fish & Game​

P.O. Box 25, Boise, ID 83707
600 S. Walnut, Boise, ID 83712
(208) 334-3700
idfg.idaho.gov
Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.​

This reminds me of Ozzy Osbourne’s opening line at his shows:

Let the Madness Begin

45 minutes on phone hold...963 in front of me. 1269 to go online. Hunting partner is 16,000 something. Lol. As many issues as they have at least you don't have to donate for years to get a shot. Everyone gets a fair shake at a tag each year.

45 minutes on phone hold...963 in front of me. 1269 to go online. Hunting partner is 16,000 something. Lol. As many issues as they have at least you don't have to donate for years to get a shot. Everyone gets a fair shake at a tag each year.

Not this year. Every other year, yes. You have to be in the waiting room for the fair shake. It was down for most people until after the random numbers were assigned. Big difference this year.

They moved the sale back to account for, what? They shouldve wiped out the waiting room and started over an hour later.

Not this year. Every other year, yes. You have to be in the waiting room for the fair shake. It was down for most people until after the random numbers were assigned. Big difference this year.

The moved the sale back to account for, what? They shouldve wiped out the waiting room and started over an hour later.
I dont disagree. At least last year the lobby worked. Mine took a ton of attempts to get in. Failed. So I got on the phone hold. All of a sudden computer screen with failed message changes to lobby. Crazy. Hope you get your tags.

They moved the sale back to account for, what? They shouldve wiped out the waiting room and started over an hour later.
Exactly, there have been technical issues in the past but everyone was pretty much in the same boat. This year people got royally screwed. It says I got in before 10 but I feel like it may still get messed up. I don't know why they didn't just postpone the sale given the situation.

You can make the purchase at out of state outlets as long as they have the ID computer system. Friend of mine buys his at Sportsmans in WA. Talked to him this morning standing in line.
That's good to know, unfortunately the site to find a vendor is behind the queue as well haha

Back