Iron will broadhead through my leg

Is that all it takes to get free merch??
You cut yourself bad enough for an ER visit and post it up, and I’ll ask them again on your behalf. I’m generous with asking for handouts for others, lol

Surely it’s worth a t shirt or a few heads?!?

BigWoods

WKR
You cut yourself bad enough for an ER visit and post it up, and I’ll ask them again on your behalf. I’m generous with asking for handouts for others, lol

Surely it’s worth a t shirt or a few heads?!?
Does Rokslide have a good med kit sponsor? I feel they might be a good donor for such posts.

Read1t48

WKR
Yikes!
You and David Brinker could to do a podcast on your broadhead observations. 🤣
He put one in his leg while hunting with the Elk101 Crew.
He ended up being OK, and I am glad you are OK, too!
I hunt solo and always carry a tourniquet, quick clot, and an Israeli bandage, and other goodies for just such accidents.

OP
A

agood2255

FNG
Yikes. Glad you are back in action. Among other things that is a good advertisement for carrying a tourniquet.
I went to Ohio hunting last November and a full med kit and tourniquet were in my pack. I couldn't imagine if it happened where I hunt there with no service and 3 mile walk out.

OP
A

agood2255

FNG
Did Iron will hook you up with some free heads? You know .....for testing their broadheads on a new species!
Sadly no, but no worries at all. Seriously wont shoot any other product and have a ton more respect for them. I knew they were sharp, but they sliced me like butter without me even feeling it

OP
A

agood2255

FNG
Yikes!
You and David Brinker could to do a podcast on your broadhead observations. 🤣
He put one in his leg while hunting with the Elk101 Crew.
He ended up being OK, and I am glad you are OK, too!
I hunt solo and always carry a tourniquet, quick clot, and an Israeli bandage, and other goodies for just such accidents.
I just looked that up and that would be interesting talking to him about it! Honestly it was just not what I expected for a trauma injury pain level, but the level of disorientation with blood loss was freaky. Everything is fully functional but when I went to Ohio in November it was in the back of my head the whole time, and seriously messed with my hunt.

OP
A

agood2255

FNG
You're such a big baby...

😉

I am going to limp for a week just from reading this post!
😂 you win some, you loose some.. it’s all healed but as I move my ankle side to side you can see the two spots they put the tendons back together move up and down in unison. New party trick I guess