Kansas City area rally, May 18th

What is your preference for this event?

• Total voters
Some of us have been threatening a rally for the KC area folks a while now (there are actually quite a lot of us). I put one together maybe 6 or 7 years ago that was fruitful, I know several folks met others they still hunt and hang out with. I was going to propose the morning of May 18th, hopefully most folks are done turkey hunting by then, and it's before Memorial Day so summer isn't getting in the way.

Last time I rented an area at Shawnee Mission Park and am thinking of doing that again. Folks setup shelters and brought all sorts of gear for others to try. I was thinking we could also bring gear to sell since that has become pretty popular. Early comers could get in a pack hike on one of the trails, folks could stay after to shoot at the archery range.

Any interest? I'd also be looking for a co-host in case something comes up with me, family stuff or whatever. No special skills needed other than to maybe break the ice a little.

LFC911

WKR
I would love to get together but heading out for a family trip to DC on 5/17-23. Don't change things on my account. I'll keep an eye on this if the date changes. Thanks for pulling this together.

Jkean949

FNG
If I'm in town I'll be there; Spring bear comes first though!

Gear for sale is easy, but maybe a gear list of sorts that people have interest in seeing...? I have no idea what if any part of my kit there would be interest in. I know good (or favorite) optics is an easy one; or maybe that's just my perception.