KUIU Ultra 6000 Pack - Short video by Robby Denning

Floorguy

WKR
I looked for this stuff yesterday, couldn't find any... Had to settle for Alaskan IPA. Good stuff!
Fred Meyers in cans. Not bad, hadn't tried it before.I was worried at first that I would have to make the short drive to Talkeetna to get some.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Fred Meyers in cans. Not bad, hadn't tried it before.I was worried at first that I would have to make the short drive to Talkeetna to get some.

Florguy that is just wrong...I'm stuck up here on the slope!

Olydog09

Lil-Rokslider
Does anybody know if they will offer an 1850 type version of this pack? Also will they keep the Icon line and if so will they adjust the price point on them?

Floorguy

WKR
Florguy that is just wrong...I'm stuck up here on the slope!

Wrong is making a thread talking about fish and game moving the draw date back I was just trying to help Nick know what he is looking for. So why are you taking pipe bombs up to the slope anyway.

OP
K
Several questions regarding the specifications of the Ultra Pack have been asked. KUIU will release all technical specifications next month when we officially launch the product on KUIU Live. Invitations to the event will be posted on the Rokslide forum.

Just got a flier in the mail that says the Ultra will be offered with bags in the following sizes 6000, 3000, 1800. Frame and Suspension 36 oz $230, 6000 bag 21 oz $119, 3000 bag 12 oz $90, 1800 bag 9 oz $70. Has the sleeping bags, tents and all the other products including the Chinook jacket

Are you on a direct mail list with Kuiu Dover?

I have no idea. I signed up for their email list and have bought a good amount of their products but certainly not as much as many others. This was a snail mail flier that has all of their products currently offered including the bags, tents and chinook. Also has a free shipping code through end of March.

I got the same flyer from them. Glad to see they offered a new barebones version of the 1800. The tents have the weight and price but no size dimensions.

bmart2622

WKR
I got the flier too, anxious to see the 3000ci bag, I think a bag that size with a load sling would be awesome. Man so many choices for new packs this year.

littlebuf

Banned
Here you go on the KUIU T-lock, quick video showing the process
http://www.rokslide.com/easyblog/ent...rap-attachment

so Velcro and a little plastic clip. huh... looking at my T1 i see 1" webbing, 3 bar sliders and heavy stitching. i stick by my statement that a pack is as good as its weakest link. i threw my T1 over my shoulder last year with 150+ pounds of elk in it, id hate to think how it would have felt if some Velcro would have let go on me or a little plastic clip snapped about half way around. im sure we'll hear how this pack does soon enough, i could be wrong, maybe its plenty strong.