Lanshan Pro 1 vs Argali Owyhee

Cargyle13

FNG
I am wondering if anyone has had experience with both these tents. I like features Argali has but like the price point of the Lanshan. Trying to see if the Argali is worth the extra $$. Thanks. Only use the tent two weeks out of the year.

shwacker

FNG
I have a Lanshan 1 but haven't really used it, as it is just a bit short for me (I'm over 6'). I don't know if the "pro" version is much different, but I believe mine is the original version. It is light and packs small. I would sell it if you are interested in trying it out for cheaper than msrp.

txjustin

Lil-Rokslider
I have a 2p with solid interior I’d sell for cheap. Used for 2 seasons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C

Cargyle13

FNG
It would be for early season from august or into October. I’m usually the buy once cry once type of person but deciding if it would make that much of a difference. I usually keep my gear for a while also. I do like being able to go light and floor-less. But not a deal breaker.

RyanC

WKR
I have the Lanshan Pro 2p and it has been a good tent, figure the 1p would be just as good. If I was to do it all over again, I would buy the Durston X-mid. Better tent at a pretty good price. Sorry to confuse the question but may want to take a look at the Durston.