Left handed stock LA

nuclear worker

Lil-Rokslider
Okay southpaws I am having a hard time finding a light stock for a La . With adjustable cheek piece. Seems like everything is RH . I guess I can skip the adjustable cheek riser and get a regular one. Use scope rings for getting it right. This is for a mtn rifle in 7PRC. Wanted a Mausenfield action can’t seem to find one. Looking at the Impact LA. I know the Mausenfield is heavy but like the design.

just.mark

FNG
I had my LH Archimedes put into a KRG bravo. It's coming in at 11 pounds and I just used it to hunt the Frank church. It's a little heavy but I kind of prefer it now.

Brado16

WKR
Okay southpaws I am having a hard time finding a light stock for a La . With adjustable cheek piece. Seems like everything is RH . I guess I can skip the adjustable cheek riser and get a regular one. Use scope rings for getting it right. This is for a mtn rifle in 7PRC. Wanted a Mausenfield action can’t seem to find one. Looking at the Impact LA. I know the Mausenfield is heavy but like the design.

I have a BNIB Manners Stock for a RH LA but had Manners make the cheek piece on the right side of the stock as I shoot lefty. I have never used it mounted an action in it. PM me if you want to chat about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
N

nuclear worker

Lil-Rokslider
I have a BNIB Manners Stock for a RH LA but had Manners make the cheek piece on the right side of the stock as I shoot lefty. I have never used it mounted an action in it. PM me if you want to chat about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks will keep in mind. Looking more for a adjustable cheek.