Legalized robbery that needs to stop.

Mcribs

FNG
Wish CPW could do basic math and understand supply/demand. Wyoming is figuring out what people are willing to pay for a tag.

11boo

WKR
You NRs are doing it wrong. Keep coming, but bring a gold pan. Just a few days out of your hunt to prospect could get you a pocket full of gold.

Hnthrdr

WKR
You NRs are doing it wrong. Keep coming, but bring a gold pan. Just a few days out of your hunt to prospect could get you a pocket full of gold.
Don’t give out my real honey holes!!!

BigBird69

FNG
Not sure why everyone is surprised. Wyoming is a top 10 state when it comes to dependency on federal funding (funding from non residents).

Which I don't give a shit about. I love the state.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
I see this was a report from Sept. 202????. What time period did this report cover, dates from, until????

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
Or several years? It seems like a lot for just one year.
One year. Copied from the 2020 report.

The Wyoming Game and Fish Commission’s yearly revenue is approximately $88.5 million. This includes hunting and fishing licens-
es, conservation stamps and fees, preference points, boat registration, Super Tag and Federal Aid. The majority of the revenue,
$75.7 million or 85%, comes from hunters, anglers, recreational shooters, and boaters.
Of the $56.3 million that comes from license revenue, approximately 77% comes from nonresidents.

Axlrod

WKR
Watercraft registration is the same. So the disgruntled NR's should all drag their boats to WY and stick it to the residents!

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
if they are calling it revenue, I’d say it’s after the refunds.