Leica Amplus 6 Riflescope review by Josh Boyd **updated 7/5/22**

Josh Boyd

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bringing this back around as I am thinking of picking up an Amplus for a new build.
Josh how has the scope treated you since the review. Anyone else have any other feedback.

Eventually I had to send the test scope back to Leica but I did pick up another. That one was mounted on a Bergara test rifle and used for an Idaho elk hunt. Nothing new to report. I really like the optic and it’s been reliable in all my uses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wiscgunner

Lil-Rokslider
Eventually I had to send the test scope back to Leica but I did pick up another. That one was mounted on a Bergara test rifle and used for an Idaho elk hunt. Nothing new to report. I really like the optic and it’s been reliable in all my uses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
would this fair well on the drop testing? Its on my list of potential next optics as "interested"

Josh Boyd

Super Moderator
Staff member
would this fair well on the drop testing? Its on my list of potential next optics as "interested"
It might. It got abused hard on a bear hunt in Idaho. I took a huge tumble in the dark and the rifle and scope seemed to smash into everything in its way. The turret covers all had smashed edges of aluminum and I ended up with stitches and a concussion. You can read about it in the review..... Anyway, the scope was off zero by .4 minutes and functioned completely normal afterward.

https://www.rokslide.com/leica-amplus-6-riflescope-review/