Meat & Trophy Transport - Positive Recommendation

Anyone looking for meat and/or trophy transport in the lower 48 should give Darren Ryan of Ryan Enterprise a call
(Six 07) Six 44-30 Two 0 https://www.facebook.com/RyanEnterprise

I was introduced to Darren by a taxidermist for delivery of a full body bighorn when I was trying to find a faster alternative to several of the larger transport companies. Darren happened to already have a stop at my taxidermist on his route, and a handful of days later, he was in my driveway.

Darren pulls a trailer with a large pickup, so he delivers in the driveway--no short stopping due to truck/trailer size. He takes meticulous care in securing, blocking and supporting mounts and helps with moving them inside and setup. He also transported an elk floor pedestal from Colorado to Maryland for me, and recently delivered six guys' harvested axis and blackbuck meat from Texas. I received positive feedback from the meat processor on his pickup coordination and all meat was delivered frozen solid and in great condition. My friends and I are looking forward to receiving notice from the taxidermist in Texas that it's time to coordinate Darren's pickup of several exotic shoulder mounts.

Kelsey (from the office) and Darren (from the road) provide great communication and coordination for timely and cost-effective delivery. I couldn’t be more pleased.