Less than 50?

All that trouble for a set of antlers. Could have just went shed hunting in the spring.

I’m just going to have to stick to 4 brows (or “guaranteed” 60), I guess. Bull looks pretty good right here, but other shots in video on the ground look way small.

9744D536-DDFE-413B-9B50-801CBF9B3D73.jpeg
That things probably pretty close to 50. Depending how tall those guys are. 50 on me comes up to the base of my sternum. The antlers are a little cocked to the side in this screen grab.

Unless you have the actual measurements it’s gonna drive you crazy trying to guess what they are.

Purely conjecture: Looks 50" with those well defined palms and mature tine lengths...generally flatter than taller. I'd personally judge that a mature 50" over a 48" any day. Without a tape measure and being that day, who knows, probably dried "shorter" by a hair.

Debate = pass, i reckon. Which was my gut reaction. But in that still shot, a lot of me says chamber one. a lot of me, not all of me. Just gotta sure I can carry couch composure over into day 11 field composure.

It's a fine experience to kill a big bull....and the same can be said for one which doesn't make minimums.

I agree with the majority. The horns appear to turn in quite a bit.
Had his horns grown out and back he would easily make 50".

Back