Listened to Rogan today about the lunar landing…. What does Rokslide think?

Did we go to the moon in 1969???

• Yes

Votes: 177 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 65 20.2%
  • Only care about September

Votes: 80 24.8%

• Total voters

alaska_bou

Lil-Rokslider
Yes, we went to the moon. Every conspiracy suggesting we haven't and that it was staged has been debunked over and over again. There are plenty of other countries with space programs that have taken photos of the landing sites, which still show landing debris and footprints to this day. It would be a stretch to think the 300,000+ people who worked on the Apollo program, not to mention dozens of other countries, have ALL kept a known hoax a secret for so long.

I personally would not take any science-related advice from a guy who was kicked in the head for a living, a football player with CTE or from anyone with a lifetime of drug use.

Last edited:

ericacymcdonald

Lil-Rokslider
Yes, we went to the moon. Every conspiracy suggesting we haven't and that it was staged has been debunked over and over again. There are plenty of other countries with space programs that have taken photos of the landing sites, which still show landing debris and footprints to this day. It would be a stretch to think the 300,000+ people who worked on the Apollo program, not to mention dozens of other countries, have ALL kept a known hoax a secret for so long.

I personally would not take any science-related advice from a guy who was kicked in the head for a living, a football player with CTE or from anyone who has opening talked about a lifetime of drug use.
That's exactly what a round earther would say...

Pacific_Fork

Well Known Rokslider
When you factor in all the lies and conspiracies our government has bestowed upon us since forever I wouldn’t be surprised if it was fake. I mean, they’ve gotten away with assassinating RFK lol. Luckily I don’t really care either way. Should be a fun podcast at least.