Listened to Rogan today about the lunar landing…. What does Rokslide think?

Did we go to the moon in 1969???

• Yes

Votes: 180 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 68 20.5%
  • Only care about September

Votes: 84 25.3%

• Total voters

fatlander

WKR
Elon’s unmanned rockets failed over and over again. When one finally got there, the lander fell over and wasn’t equipped to stand back up.

NASA played golf and drove dune buggies around in the 60s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maxx075

Lil-Rokslider
Elon’s unmanned rockets failed over and over again. When one finally got there, the lander fell over and wasn’t equipped to stand back up.

NASA played golf and drove dune buggies around in the 60s.

I personally watched 5 years worth of Spacex launches and landings, so he's got it down to a science now.

fatlander

WKR
I personally watched 5 years worth of Spacex launches and landings, so he's got it down to a science now.

I was lamenting the fact that NASA (the American taxpayer) has given space x 13.5 billion dollars and they finally got to the moon but the mission failed.

Somehow NASA played golf in the 60s and had a Baja rally on the moon.

I’ve got some oceanfront property for anyone that thinks that math is mathing. .

maxx075

Lil-Rokslider
I was lamenting the fact that NASA (the American taxpayer) has given space x 13.5 billion dollars and they finally got to the moon but the mission failed.

Somehow NASA played golf in the 60s and had a Baja rally on the moon.

I’ve got some oceanfront property for anyone that thinks that math is mathing. .

To my knowledge Spacex itself hasn't attempted a lunar landing as of yet. There have been private missions from other companies that have launched atop a SpaceX rocket that launched successfully and reached the moons surface that ultimately failed, but the SpaceX portion was successful.

Maybe you could give it a shot since it's so easy?

fatlander

WKR
To my knowledge Spacex itself hasn't attempted a lunar landing as of yet. There have been private missions from other companies that have launched atop a SpaceX rocket that launched successfully and reached the moons surface that ultimately failed, but the SpaceX portion was successful.

Maybe you could give it a shot since it's so easy?

NASA played golf and rode dune buggies around in the 60s. With less computing power than a cell phone.

Why is it so hard to get there 60 years later. What technology hasn’t exponentially improved in 60 years?

The wright brothers floated down the beach on a wooden hang glider and we could drop nukes from a jet within 50 years. Why hasn’t manned space travel gone farther or even been repeated?

OMF

Lil-Rokslider
NASA played golf and rode dune buggies around in the 60s. With less computing power than a cell phone.

Why is it so hard to get there 60 years later. What technology hasn’t exponentially improved in 60 years?

The wright brothers floated down the beach on a wooden hang glider and we could drop nukes from a jet within 50 years. Why hasn’t manned space travel gone farther or even been repeated?

Maybe because there's no real money to be made doing it. That would be my guess.

fatlander

WKR
Maybe because there's no real money to be made doing it. That would be my guess.

So when nasa subs out companies to go back, they let them just guess as to how to get there so as to waste more of the money that’s not in the endeavor?

Flyjunky

WKR
But not on purpose!
ah, not so sure about that. 81 million votes and covid come to mind recently. One thing is for sure, if the govt and media want us to believe something, it seems like a vast, vast majority will believe it.....and that is with all the media we have available today. It would be much easier 50 years ago when the amount of info was only available through a handful of news outlets.