Listened to Rogan today about the lunar landing…. What does Rokslide think?

Did we go to the moon in 1969???

• Yes

Votes: 180 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 68 20.5%
  • Only care about September

Votes: 84 25.3%

• Total voters

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I just watched. Very interesting. Two comments. First, I had no idea that the OG virus was not very successful, which could be my memory, or the hype vs reality by those who did it. Second, I could not for the life of me figure out how the "whistle blower" in the movie was thinking she could get away with all she was exposing - so the end was a bit of a plot twist.

Obfuscation through misdirection.

Last edited:

fwafwow

WKR
Let me blow your mind again.
The whistle blower was a guy not a girl and the person playing the whistle blower was an actor reading from the info that was leaked. obfuscation through misdirection.
Spoiler alert! I was leaving that out for anyone who hasn’t seen it! I could have sworn the actress was reading a script from several whistle blowers. Otherwise I think some of the answers would have been too specific to hide the identity.

That, and also 1) why would you want to make that many more? and 2) arms treaties and limitations.

Certainly am not advocating for increased production of nuclear weapons. Just pointing out that, despite all the technology currently at our disposal, we couldn't even if we wanted to. I think landing on the moon is similar in that respect.

Also, treaties, LOL.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Spoiler alert! I was leaving that out for anyone who hasn’t seen it! I could have sworn the actress was reading a script from several whistle blowers. Otherwise I think some of the answers would have been too specific to hide the identity.

I was more talking about any source in the film. But yea. Im rewatching the film now.
The scary thing was this was nearly 14 years ago. Stuxnet started showing up in 2010.
Imagine what they can do with AI now........

And for the record I believe we went to the moon.
But that is hardly a concern any longer.

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
The Chili Peppers said space was made in a Hollywood basement. Flea is probably on to something, or maybe it was on something :ROFLMAO:
Recently listened to Anthony Keidis’s autobiography.
Those mf’s were insane.
Which is exactly what I want from a rock and roll band. ❤️

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t mean to burst the bubble of any patriots, but anybody who took intro to las at community college and has a basics understanding of quantum mechanics can look at thrust=k(x)[yz]250x(crf) and see the math just isn’t there.
Never mind the iridium peptides you would be exposed to when crossing the ketosis belt.
The entire space program is a psyop.

I don’t mean to burst the bubble of any patriots, but anybody who took intro to las at community college and has a basics understanding of quantum mechanics can look at thrust=k(x)[yz]250x(crf) and see the math just isn’t there.
Never mind the iridium peptides you would be exposed to when crossing the ketosis belt.
I’ve always wondered where Yamaha, Honda, and Kawasaki came up with their dirt bike models! Thanks man!

EJFS

Lil-Rokslider

Worth wading through it if you want to actually understand the arguments. Funny to me how folks seem to get angry when people don't believe the official story.

MattB

WKR

Worth wading through it if you want to actually understand the arguments. Funny to me how folks seem to get angry when people don't believe the official story.
Do the arguments explain how amateur astronomers with telescopes can see remnants of the moon landings?

robtattoo

WKR
This whole thread should be moved over to 24 hour campfire, it would fit in nicely.

Nowhere near enough casual racism for 24hr.

Meanwhile everyone has forgotten everything about what snowden released that you should ACTUALLY be concerned with that was actually REAL...........

Now THAT was the best Rogan podcast I've ever listened to. I actually listened to it twice, back to back, on a drive out to Wyoming. Terrifyingly fascinating stuff.

Outstanding Douglas. They will try to ride those equations into the dirt but you just have to stay on the throttle. Tell em.

EJFS

Lil-Rokslider
Do the arguments explain how amateur astronomers with telescopes can see remnants of the moon landings?
It's been several years since I watched it. It's more of a bunking than a debunking, if you will, but was thought provoking for sure. I started with a "let's see what the hell these people have to say about it" attitude, and came away with a "shit I don't know, there are some legitimate questions about the official narrative" attitude. Now every time I see footage it sure looks fake as hell! And the interview where the astronauts are hanging their heads after they accomplished the greatest feat in human history... Like I said, thought provoking...

Douglasr

Lil-Rokslider
Imagine the ass chewing the drivers from Apollo 13 gave the tech at the dealership who dropped the o2 tank when they got back to Houston.